Children Under Thirteen
Users Outside the United States
Like most website operators, Lane Sleep collects non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Lane Sleep's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Lane Sleep's visitors use its Website. From time to time, we may release non-personally identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its Website.
Lane Sleep also collects potentially Personal Information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments. Jamison only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses Personal Information as described below.
Gathering of Personal Information
Certain visitors to our Website choose to interact with us in ways that require Lane Sleep to gather Personal Information. The amount and type of Personal Information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. By way of example, you may provide Personal Information in the following circumstance:
- Purchases of Bedding and Accessories: Name, address, phone or e-mail and credit card information that are necessary for purchase and delivery.
- Customer Service Inquiries: Name and email are necessary to provide this service, in addition to any other Personal Information you provide in your email to us so that Lane Sleep representatives can assist you.
- Accessing your Personal Favorites: Your name and login information are used to enable you to save products of interest to you.
- Email Notifications:You may request that information be sent via email to you or a friend. The email address you provide will be used to send the information to, and a confirmation email will be sent to your email address. If you request that an email be sent to a friend, you are responsible for obtaining the consent of your friend to our use of the friend’s email address for this purpose.
- Demographic Information:We may collect demographic information such as age, gender, city, state, and country.
- Location Information:We may also collect your location (which may include your city, state, zip code and/or IP address) if you choose to allow us to track your location through our Site or through other means, or if your Personal or Non-Personal Information indicates a certain geographic location. This information may help us provide recommendations to you based on your location, serve you with advertisements, or direct you to offerings that may be of interest to you and/or are marketed to persons near your location.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party websites, products or services.
Protection of Certain Personal Information
Lane Sleep discloses potentially Personal Information and Personal Information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (a) need to know that information in order to process it on Lane Sleep's behalf or to provide services available at the Website and (b) have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of these employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of the United States or your home country. By using the Website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. We will not rent or sell potentially Personal Information and Personal Information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Lane Sleep discloses potentially Personal Information and Personal Information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Lane Sleep believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Lane Sleep, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of the Website and have supplied your email address, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Lane Sleep and our products. We primarily use our Website to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Lane Sleep takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially Personal Information and Personal Information.
Lane Sleep may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its Website. Lane Sleep may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Lane Sleep does not disclose your Personal Information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Lane Sleep uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Lane Sleep by purchasing Lane Sleep's services or products are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Lane Sleep collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Lane Sleep. We do not disclose Personal Information other than as described above. And visitors can always refuse to supply Personal Information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
Updating your Information
You can access, change, remove and modify the information you previously have provided to Lane Sleep by logging into the Website and following the instructions to update or remove your information.
Last modified: February 1, 2020